The Captain George Flavel House Museum, known also as Capt. George Flavel House and Carriage House or the Flavel Mansion, is now a house museum in Astoria, Oregon, United States. It was built in 1885 in the Queen Anne architectural style, by George Flavel, a Columbia River bar pilot who was one of the area's first millionaires.
The museum is well known to fans of the film The Goonies, which was filmed in Astoria. It is featured as the museum where Mikey's father works as a curator
This is a great old Victorian home. The house is the retirement home and is huge, 11,000 square feet.
The house was very dark inside so the photos are few and poor.
The music room.