I must be getting excited about the Trip. I looked up the entertainment in Las Vegas and Teri really wants to see David Copperfield and I wanted to see a KÀ CIRQUE DU SOLEIL so I ordered tickets
David Copperfield on Jan 1st and Cirque du Soleil on Jan 2nd.
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Our Plans for the next trip are:
- Drag the 5th Wheel down to Calgary just before Christmas and visit with family at Calgary for the Christmas Season
- Leave early on Dec. 27th, 2006 for South Utah. If the weather is good visit Bryce Canyon on the 29 to 30th.
- Then travel to Valley of the Fire State Park in Nevada for a few days
- Go to LasVegas for 4 days and see some Shows!!
- Then spend about a week in the Death Valley region.
- Then spend about a week or two at Desert Hot springs/Joshua Tree Natl. Park.
- Free time to do anything
- Leave on January 28th to arrive back in St.Walburg, Saskatchewan on January 31st.