From Wikipedia encyclopedia
“The most prominent features of Kingsley Plantation are the owner's house—a structure of architectural significance built probably between 1797 and 1798—and an attached kitchen house, barn, and remains of 25 anthropologically valuable slave cabins that endured beyond the U.S. Civil War (1861–1865). The foundations of the house and kitchen, and the barn and slave quarters were constructed of cement tabby, making them notably durable.”
The plantation land has overgrown.
The main house
The kitchen with the main house in the background.
Near the Kingsley Plantation is the Ribault Club. This was a fancy club started in the 1920’s with a golf course.